Are you looking to…
- Take a leadership role within a client-facing team?
- Challenge yourself by solving difficult healthcare problems?
- Bring new analytics and software solutions to market?
If so, please read on to learn more out our open Program Manager, Product Analytics position!
As a Program Manager on the Product Analytics team, you will leverage your healthcare domain knowledge to provide strategic advice on the direction of Decision Point’s product offerings that assists health plans in managing their in-network healthcare providers performance. This is a cross functional role that supports product development and client success.
Ownership & Responsibilities
As the Program Manager, you will own and lead the success of our client Provider Analytics programs for large national health plans. Decision Point’s provider analytics platform serves as the backbone for customer health plans in the evaluation of their physician network.
- Serve as a healthcare subject matter expert internally and as a consultant to our clients
- Work with client project managers to establish, manage to, and hit key program milestones
- Commission analyses that convert large datasets and complex concepts into usable information and insights
- Deliver recommendations to clients in an engaging way to drive clients to meaningful and decisive action
- Lead the development of visually effective reports, dashboards, and presentations for clients
- Meet with client end-users, synthesize their pain points, and make recommendations to product management for product improvement
In the role, you will lead a three-person core team including a health economist and clinician to design smart program methodologies to support client needs. As a strong communicator and critical thinker, you will present analytic findings to an intelligent collection of client analytics and medical director teams to demonstrate the tradeoffs of your program recommendations. You will own the design and development of product dashboards that our clients use within their normal provider management workflows.
In addition to your core team, you will have access to Decision Point’s broader software engineering, healthcare analytics, and data engineering teams to assist you in developing successful client solutions. Your partnership with product management will allow you to design new analytic features (e.g., episode cost benchmarks, provider quality measures) as well as software feature and implement them within Opus, Decision Point’s provide analytics product suite.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in healthcare, health insurance, and/or care management operations, consulting or similar experience preferred
- At least 3 years of professional experience performing analytics role at a health plan, healthcare provider system, health tech, or consulting firm
- Proficiency in SQL and BI software (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills. You know how to read an audience and structure your conversation so that you get your message across
- Proficiency with data visualization. You know all the do’s and don’ts about visual representation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience with executive level communication