We need your help. We are making a large financial investment to accelerate our pivot from an analytics-as-a-service company to a product company. This year, we successfully launched our first product offering to our customer base and are about to launch another component this quarter. Our core product offering is a both a machine learning platform and a member and provider engagement software that will grow into a recommendation system.
To make this all happen, we are looking for scientists, economists, and engineers to mature the product and help us execute our 3-year product road map. If you’ve got what it takes and are interested in the position description below, we can’t wait to share our product backlog with you!
- Work with engineers to compose, automate, and scale Decision Point’s product and data pipeline infrastructure
- Build CI/CD pipelines to rapidly deliver new features to highly available systems
- Bring better transparency into our applications and systems
- Enable a culture of security by automating SecDevOps into our Software Engineering lifecycle
- Ensure team maintains high standards of engineering
- Communicate work and recommendations to engineers and product managers
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software development, cloud engineering, or Sys/DevOps experience
- 2+ years of experience using Linux operating systems (Ubuntu/RedHat/etc.)
- Experience scripting with at least one backend programming language (Python, Go, Java, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with database technologies (Postgres/MySQL/Mongo/ etc.)
- Well versed in security best practices
Bonus points if you have…
- 1+ years of experience with containers using Docker/Kubernetes
- 1+ years of experience provisioning infrastructure on AWS
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Prior experience in a highly regulated industry such as the Financial Services or Healthcare
- Experience with HITRUST certified systems
A little more about Decision Point
We are a rapidly growing healthcare company in the healthcare market. This year, we’ll nearly double in size. Our products & support services advise healthcare insurance and provider organizations on how to best target and engage their members so that members make better health decisions. The result? Our clients can identify their sickest members before they get sick and connect these members with the health and social support services they need to manage their condition.
Our innovative approach to member and provider engagement strategy and orchestration leverages cutting edge machine learning techniques to better inform clients on how to take action. Guided by our team of industry recognized healthcare and technology experts, with backgrounds from NASA, Microsoft, E&Y, health plans, and other great o