We need your help. We are making a large financial investment to accelerate our pivot from an analytics-as-a-service company to a product company. This year, we successfully launched our first product offering to our customer base and are about to launch another component this quarter. Our core product offering is a both a machine learning platform and a member and provider engagement software that will grow into a recommendation system.
To make this all happen, we are looking for scientists, economists, and engineers to mature the product and help us execute our 3-year product road map. If you’ve got what it takes and are interested in the position description below, We can’t wait to share our product backlog with you!
- Design and develop data integration (ETL) processes (including ingestion, cleansing, unification, etc.)
- Automate the processing of customer data feeds
- Provide technical leadership and work with client data teams to gain an understanding of inbound data
- Design and develop tools to support data profiling and data quality methodologies
- Work with our data science team to assist with data prep and data enrichment for predictive modelling
- Work with and provide updates to the customer success team
Skills & Experience
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Engineering or applicable experience
- Masters in applicable field preferred
- 3+ years of experience with hands on healthcare data experience
- Advanced python experience with strong functional programming experience
- Advanced knowledge of machine learning methodology and application
- Advanced SQL experience
- Advanced knowledge of data manipulation methodologies
- Ability to discover and highlight unique patterns/trends within data and solve complex problems
- Keen understanding of database design principles; has worked within staging, data warehouse, and analytic database environments
- Comfortable working with very large data sets
- Version control; Git or SVN preferred
A little more about Decision Point
We are a rapidly growing healthcare company in the healthcare market. This year, we’ll nearly double in size. Our products & support services advise healthcare insurance and provider organizations on how to best target and engage their members so that members make better health decisions. The result? Our clients can identify their sickest members before they get sick and connect these members with the health and social support services they need to manage their condition.
Our innovative approach to member and provider engagement strategy and orchestration leverages cutting edge machine learning techniques to better inform clients on how to take action. Guided by our team of industry recognized healthcare and technology experts, with backgrounds from NASA, Microsoft, E&Y, health plans, and other great organizations, we are putting healthcare data to good use.