August 24, 2023
Talking CAHPS with Healthmine
Check out this episode to learn:
- The Power of Digital Engagement: Reach rates and engagement through traditional forms of member outreach are dropping. Digital platforms have opened a new and powerful avenue for identifying insights into your members’ needs, preferences, and behaviors. Understand how health plans use new tech to unlock treasure troves of data, enabling them to make informed decisions for enhanced care delivery and member experience.
- Personalization at Scale: Understand the ways in which health plans are leveraging digital engagement to provide increasingly personalized care. We’ll discuss the rise of AI-driven technologies to tailor experiences, offer relevant information, and foster a sense of belonging among members.
- The Strategies: How can you deploy an effective 365 member engagement strategy that optimally impacts member experience, access to care, open gaps in care, and other areas of importance throughout the year? We’ll break down the elements needed to stand up a year-round engagement strategy.
- Differences Across LOB’s: How do these strategies differ based on the varying population characteristics across all lines of business? We’ll cover the primary differences across Medicare, Medicaid, and Exchange that drive the importance of deploying product-specific engagement strategies.
- The Stories: We’ll share stories from some of the top-performing plans in the country and the associated outcomes data.