We need your help. Decision Point has an aggressive product roadmap and needs an adept product designer to convert our backlog into an intuitive web application design. The healthcare space is complex, but with a well designed user experience, we think we can make it simple. If you’ve got what it takes and are interested in the position detail below, I can’t wait to review your application.
– Craig Johnson (Founder, Chief Science & Technology Officer)
In this role, you will focus on the design of our signature software platform launching this November. The platform (in private beta with a handful of clients) helps health plans engage with their at-risk membership and provides them with services that help prevent adverse member health outcomes.
You will work with product managers, data analysts, software engineers, and users to build amazing features that solve the needs of stakeholders across the health plan. Our vision is that the platform will be used weekly by at least 50% of all our health plan client’s employees.
- Most importantly, take our existing product and turn it into a masterpiece.
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the the product and leadership teams.
- Design user flows and experiences that are intuitive and simple.
- Deliver highly functional, user-focused designs, prototypes and annotations (as needed).
- Defend design choices with reason and seek proof when needed for buy-in.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years designing for a product company with an agile development process.
- Strong visual design skills. You push the boundaries of visual and interaction design.
- Ability to systematically explore multiple solutions and explain trade-offs and decisions.
- Examples of your work include: initial concepting sessions, user flows, wireframes, UI patterns, and high-fidelity screens highlighting your design process.
- Experience with Adobe or Sketch, and familiarity with prototyping tools such as InVision.
Bonus points if you have..
- Experience designing applications for health plans or healthcare providers.
A Little More About Decision Point
We are a rapidly growing healthcare company in the healthcare market. This year, we’ll nearly double in size. Our products & support services advise healthcare insurance and provider organizations on how to best target and engage their members so that members make better health decisions. The result? Our clients can identify their sickest members before they get sick and connect these members with the health and social support services they need to manage their condition.
Our innovative approach to member and provider engagement strategy and orchestration leverages cutting edge machine learning techniques to better inform clients on how to take action. Guided by our team of industry recognized healthcare and technology experts, with backgrounds from NASA, Microsoft, E&Y, health plans, and other great organizations, we are putting healthcare data to good use.