Are you a highly motivated software engineer looking to make a significant impact in your next position? Are you interested in innovating within the healthcare sector? If you are, we’re looking for candidates like you to join our team.
What We Do
We are a high growth customer engagement company in the healthcare market aiming to double our client-base within the next 12 months. Our predictive analytics products advise healthcare insurance and provider organizations on how to best target and engage their members. The result? Our clients understand
1. Which health insurance members are at risk for poor health outcomes such as failing to refill prescriptions or making avoidable trips to the emergency room.
2. Why these members are inclined to make unhealthy or expensive healthcare choices and
3. How to best engage with those specific members to influence healthier outcomes.
Our innovative approach to member and provider engagement analytics utilizes cutting edge developments within the data science space. Guided by our team of industry recognized healthcare and technology experts, we are putting data to good use.
In this role, you will focus on the design and development of our healthcare customer engagement software portfolio. This portfolio includes internal and external facing web applications, APIs for our clients, and our predictive analytics platform. In doing so you will be instrumental in ensuring our clients’ success with their care management and population health initiatives.
In a typical week you might
• Deploy a new feature into production on our SaaS products
• Investigate and fix production issues
• Launch tools to automate ingestion of client data into our secure environment
• Join our product development team in building out our SaaS product portfolio
• Develop our predictive analytics and machine-learning engine into a self-service software platform
• Contribute to our diverse technology stack
• Collaborate with the product team to convert business needs into software requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering or applicable experience
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Proven ability and desire to learn new languages and technologies
• Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate with non-tech stakeholders
• Really good references
• Experience working with modern front-end frameworks (i.e. Angular, React, Vue)
• Experience building and designing B2B or SaaS applications
• Experience with automated testing frameworks
• A strong background in statistics
About the Team
We’re a group of doers with a passion for data and building systems that improve health outcomes. We love experimenting with new ways of utilizing our massive stores of demographic, healthcare, and consumer data to make positive impacts on population health. Our team, when not directly hands on with the data, enjoys hanging out, hitting an occasional happy hour, or watching one of Boston’s sports teams compete for a title.
If you think you can handle our fast-paced environment and have a desire to get things done, we are excited to review your resume.